Leadership Skills empowers companies to effectively plot a route to overcome economic recession and positions them for competitive advantage as the market recovers. Executives at many of the world's most successful companies step outside their organizations to acquire fresh ideas and new strategies... This leadership program enables you to develop an effective personal leadership style…Explore and Evolve from what other top enterprises around the world are doing to nurture leadership!
LEADERSHIP PROGRAM DEVELOPS SKILLS ON FOUR LEVELS
- Individual Level
Examples: Values and leadership commitments, knowledge of personal strengths and weaknesses
- Interpersonal/Team Level
Examples: Giving/receiving feedback, emotional intelligence, communication, diversity
- Organizational Level
Examples: Developing and implementing vision and strategy, organizational design and organizational culture
- Global Level
Examples: Building and sustaining community, ethics, social responsibility and accountability, cultural awareness
- Experience Hands-On and Hands-Off Leadership Nuances & Styles/Behaviours
- Evangelize to execute your strategy via change and culture perspectives
- Gain practitioner insights to Business – People – Process – Technology Perspectives of how to lead and manage effectively the organization’s knowledge environment
- Achieve Corporate Excellence & Excel in Creativity, Innovation and Transformation During Turbulent Economic Times
- Sharing of Program Objectives.
2. MANAGING CHANGE
- Regulatory changes
- Living pattern changes
- What new work habits are to be adopted to manage future changes?
- Freezing on to the best style of leadership for our company
3. LEADERSHIP COMPETENCIES & MANAGERIAL EFFECTIVENESS
- Biz & Strategic Acumen
- Building Teams & Vital Organizations
- Setting Pace for Execution
- Managing Stakeholders
- Leading with Integrity
- Analyzing Leadership Development - Strategies & Tactics: Dependence - Independence - Independence Facets
4. COACHING AND BUILDING A TEAM TO ACHIEVE THE COMPANY VISION
- Understanding team dynamics through Belbin's Team Roles approach.
- Exhibiting Performance-Oriented Management & Servant Leadership: Managing & Developing Teams - Forming / Storming / Norming / Performing, Vision - Mission - Strategic Objectives - Goals - KPI - KRI - Plan / Do / Check / Act
5. LEADING WITH VISION
- Understanding Situational Leadership Quadrants & Tactics: Assess Your Own Management & Leadership Score.
- Excelling in Managing for Excellence! – Crisis, Transformation & Change Management - Gartner's Innovation Scorecard
- The Role of emotional intelligence in enhancing workplace effectiveness and Leadership influence.
- To relook at current styles of motivation and inspiring associates and to build New systems of inspiring and motivating models based on industry models.
The duration of the training program will be 5 days - ONLINE 3 Hours per day
- LIVE Interactive online facilitation
- Group Activities
- Case Studies
- Home work every day after each module
- Specific ACTION plan for each individuals
The following will be provided by your organization
- Laptop / Desktop for each participants
- Stable Internet connection since session deliver online.