Planning and Organizational Skills for Maximum Personal Productivity, and Great Results
Mastery of productivity is vital for job satisfaction, career progression, effective leader and leadership and overall positive personal growth. Planning and Organization Skills is a proven approach to individual productivity that covers the fundamentals of planning and organization, paying particular attention to personal time management and productivity drivers. The program takes a holistic view of personal productivity at work and introduces the delegate to the knowledge, skills and attitude required to behave effectively and deal efficiently with daily work routines.
The program is well researched, knowledge-based and designed with the individual learner at the centre of the learning process which means that the course is extremely interactive and practical.
This course is the ideal way to learn, and practise, the skills of good planning. The programme helps delegates understand the key elements of planning and organizing – and shows how they can be readily applied to the delegates’ work environments, including working remotely, and at home. It will help people to clearly identify and prioritise the tasks and activities needed to achieve both business, and personal goals.
- Determine planning, organization and the concept of productivity
- Determine effective organization techniques and process for great productivity including planning, time management, teamwork, delegation and the use of systems
- Understand and practice the principles of prioritizing work effectively
- Practice new skills and techniques learned before returning to work
- Drive to self-develop in planning and organization
- Learn personal organizing strategies to help with work-life balance
- Positive impact on the overall performance of each delegate and the
- Monitor and learn the skills for contingency planning
Leaders – Managers – Supervisors – Project / Quality / Process Leads, Team Members & all levels in the organization who wants to improve their planning and organization competency so that they can get the best results from their leadership, teams and colleagues in pursuit of maximum personal growth and the organization’s goals.
1. Importance of Planning and Organization
- Agree definitions – Planning, Organizing and Productivity
- Why Plan? Why Organize?
- Why Organization is Often Overlooked
- The Benefits of Organization at Work
2. Organization Competency and Productivity Drivers
- Construct a skills matrix for a Highly Organized Person
- Self-assessment – delegates rate their current ability against each skill in this matrix to identify their development need(s); results are used as a basis for their individual Personal Action Plan.
- Overcoming limitations (linking your beliefs to your behaviour)
- Unlocking Productivity: Planning, time management, teamwork, delegation, and systems
3. Planning for Great Productivity
- Basic Planning Process (goal, analysis, objectives, review, improve)
- Understanding your role, your contribution and available resources (Strategic Thinking)
- Effectiveness versus Efficiency
- Identifying Tasks to be Accomplished
- Correct Habits
4. Goal Setting
- SMART `EGO’ – Expectations, Goals & Objectives Setting
- PDCA [Plan – Do – Check – Act / Adjust]
- The effect of goals on individual performance
- Identifying and practicing SMARTER goals
- Reviews and the importance of feedback
5. Management The Clock
- Time management techniques
- Time Management Grid (Prioritizing Tasks), Action Plans and Delegation
- Dealing with Time Wasters
- Combating Time Wasters
- Your Response to Requests for Help
6. Effective Delegation Process
- What is Delegating?
- The Purpose of Delegating
- Why People Fail to Delegate
- The Benefits Effective Delegation
- Understanding the 7 Steps for Successful Delegation
- Understand how to motivate those that are helping you
7. Team and Overcoming Resistance
- TEAM (‘Together Everyone Achieves More’)
- Developing and Maintaining Trust
- Your Approach (drawing on discussions and conclusions made earlier in the day)
- Managing Conflict and Effective Conflict Resolution Process
- Delegation Contracts
8. Systems and Productivity
- What are Systems?
- Recognizing and Developing Systems: Diary, schedule, email management, checklists
- The Benefit of Effective Systems
- Action Plan
ONLINE:The duration of the training program will be 5 days - 2 Hours per day
ONSITE:The duration of the training program will be 2 days
- LIVE Interactive online / onsite facilitation
- Group Activities
- Case Studies
- Home work every day after each module
- Specific ACTION plan for each individuals
The following will be provided by your organization
- Laptop / Desktop for each participants
- Stable Internet connection since session deliver online.