Sales That Sizzle
Outdoor Learning Program
“Make A Customer, Not A Sale.” – Katherine Barchetti
Being a competent sales person is not always enough to ensure that the bar is continuously raised when it comes to over achieving targets and having a robust strategy for ongoing business development.
Refreshing the sales approach with new ideas, ways of working and techniques for handling objections and closing for business, reinvigorates the sales team and ultimately leads to higher levels of productivity and profit.
This two day program of outdoor group activity based training will refresh some of the fundamentals of sales, as well as look at other ways of securing sales opportunities through other business development techniques.
The most important part of this programme is the identification of personal and company values so that they become the focus of any outward sales activity, thus securing the RIGHT business - and not just ANY business.
Key learning Outcomes
At the end of our activity based course participants will be able to understand and experience:
- Understand how identifying the right people and dealing with them professionally will pay off with long term profitable relationships
- Discover the difference between an Influencer and a decision maker and get to the heart of the sale by talking to the right person.
- Understand the four key components in closing every sales opportunity: attention, interest, desire, and action.
- See how objections arise and learn how to deal with them professionally and to your advantage.
- Why do we listen badly? Rate your ability to listen and learn the processes for active listening and discover how to understand others.
- Know the essential skills that can develop exceptional communication practices into clearly defined methods using listening, questioning and organisational procedures.
- Learn new approaches to asking questions that will get the conversation to go your way.
- Staying in control of the conversation is the only way to succeed, so learn how to do this and get things to go in the direction you want.
- Learn how to enhance the value of each sale by working smarter and using simple proven techniques
- See how positional bargaining is a poor approach to take and see how opening things up will create better outcomes.
- Learn how to create professional sales proposals which cover the essential factors that will maximise your chances of success.