Supervisory Skills Development
Outdoor Learning Program
A leader must listen to those under their supervision
Supervisors are at the sharp end of business. The reason is because without effective day-to-day supervision of teams, no company can hope to achieve its fullest potential.
Our Outdoor Experiential Supervisory Skills courses are proven to get results. This course has been designed to give your Supervisors the necessary key skills to be successful in their role. The objective of this Outbound Training course in Supervisory Skills is to gain a better understanding of the purpose of the role and attitude towards the team.
Key learning Outcomes from our activity based Supervisory Skills Development course
At the end of our activity based course participants will be able to understand and experience:
- Setting goals for the team.
- How to gain the respect of the team.
- How to communicate effectively.
- Managing time and delegating tasks correctly.
- How to prioritise correctly.
- Dealing with distractions, time wasters and keeping focussed.
- How to motivate and give feedback to staff.
- The importance of being a role model.
- Managing poor performance.
- The importance of using positive language.
- Handling difficult situations and nipping conflict in the bud.
- Giving corrective feedback.
- Creating a positive mental attitude.
- Understand their team and the stages of team development
- Provides the framework on decision making and setting objectives
- How to overcome setbacks and temporary defeats.
- Action planning.