Activities For Better Collaboration and Understanding
Balloons are fun! They can be used for art, crafts, games and more! Balloon activities not only a favourate to kids but even adults love playing. Team bulding using balloons are fun and highly engaging. Here is a sample list and our team will be happy to create new activities based on your requirements.
1. Balloon Inflation: Each person blows up a balloon. Balloons work best for games at about 85% of inflation capacity. Keen participants often over-inflate which leads to higher burstage. Less confident participants may under-inflate.
2. Juggle & Sort: Challenge participants to keep all balloons in the air. This gets the group moving and cooperating. Once they've got the hang of it, placing restrictions. Participants keep juggling the balloons, but to sort them into colors.
3. Catch the Balloon: A handy name game. Stand in a circle. Toss a balloon in the air and call someone's name. That person must catch the balloon before it touches the ground. If the person succeeds he/she then tosses the balloon up and calls the next name.
4. Balloniture: Create furniture with arms using balloons and take photos.
5. Balloon Finger Balance: Try balancing a balloon on the end of your finger. The balloon must not be held, only balanced, and it must not be tapped. The finger must be in direct contact with the balloon at all times. Good for focus, concentration and physical movement.
6. Keep the balloon up: Keep the balloon off the floor and know each others.
7. Balloon Frantic: Each person has a balloon, with the rest in a nearby pile. Everyone begins bouncing their balloons in the air. Every five seconds, another balloon is added. A penalty is announced loudly (to create stress!) By the leader when a balloon hits the floor, or once on the floor, if is not got back into play within five seconds. The leader keeps a cumulative score by shouting out "one", "two", etc. When the leader gets to "six", time is stopped and debriefing.
8. Balloon Bop: An extension of catch the balloon. Now the balloon is not caught, but kept in the air. As well as calling out someone's name, also call out a body part which that person has to use to keep the balloon in the air until he/she calls another person's name and body part.
9. Balloon Smash: Fun activity, smashing opposite team balloons in the room until your team remains. The team with the last balloon remaining wins.
10. Balloon Blow: Each team stands in a small circle. Team should keep a balloon aloft the longest using only breath.
11. Balloon Help: The objective is for everyone to be in the center keeping all balloons afloat. If a balloon falls on the ground, it must be picked up by someone in the center and kept afloat.
12. Balloon Ball Games: Ball sports take on a new dimension when a balloon is used instead and play a series of 1 on 1 sports
13. Balloon Trolley: Participants are given a task to work through as a team that will promote active participation, working together and problem solving. Though the end goal is a group success, individual actions and movements make a big impact. It may seem simple in the beginning, but this activity is a true challenge!
15. Balloon Tower: Build the tallest, most cost-effective, free-standing tower using just balloons and some sticky tape within a set time. This team building energisers gets teams working together and thinking creatively.
16. Water Balloon Soccer: Teams play soccer against each other, while the other team get straight to work filling up waterbombs.
17. Balloon Pop Off: Each participants has a balloon tied around their ankle with a piece of string. The aim of this balloon game is to pop all the other balloons, while preventing your balloon from being popped. Once your balloon is popped you are out and can't popped anyone else's. This balloon game also works well in teams.
18. Balloon Frenzy: The aim of this balloon game is to knock the opposing teams balloons to the floor whilst keeping your own in the air. The first team to sink all their opponents balloons to the ground is the winner.
19. Water Balloon Dodgeball: Play like american dodgeball, only difference is you have the buckets at each end. One per end. If they catch a water balloon without it bursting is a winner.
20. Crab Balloon Soccer: Everyone gets in the crab position. Two chairs at either end with a person standing up on them. Team has to hit the balloon to their chair so the person can pop the balloon with a pin.
21. Balloon Shuffle: The object of the game is to carry there balloon from the start to the chair and bust it without using their hands, usually between their legs.
22. Balloon Darts: Balloons are Mounted in the board and participants stand behind a line and throw three darts each at the balloons. Points are awarded for each balloon a player pops with the darts.
23. Story Telling with Balloons: Teams can tell a story by using balloon as an object. Sketch your story writing skills as a group and display with an awesome presentations.
24. Sit and Pop: Probably one of the quickest and easiest balloon popping games, Sit and Pop, as the name implies, consists of participants competing to see who can sit and pop a balloon first.
25. Balloon Relay Race: Carry balloons from a designated starting line to end line and pass it to their partner, again partner bring back to pass to the next partner without popping. Who finish the relay wins.
26. Balloon drop: Place a large number of balloons inside a sheet or net. Let the balloons go over the heads of the party goers. The winner can be most of a colour collected, tokens inside collected or simply who can catch or pop the most.
27. Balloon tennis: Use a paper plate or cardboard paddle to bat the balloons from one side to the other.
28. Balloon hockey: Cardboard sticks can be used to push the balloon pucks into goals made from small nets or cardboard boxes.
29. Balloon Sculpture: Balloon sculpting is the shaping of special modelling balloons into almost any given shape, often a balloon animal or any other structure. Participants who create balloon in any given shapes in a given time is a winner.
30. Balloon Ornaments: Challenge your opposite team by moulding a special ornaments using the special balloons and wear it in a given time to take a special pic.
31. Ballon Ring Toss: Using helium balloons with scores on them attached to the weighted object via string. Then thrown hula hoops as rings. Whoever has the highest score, wins.
32. Human Balloon Stuff: Start stuffing Participants to see how big you can get. It gets hilarious fast! This is fun to play no matter what age or level the participants are.
33. Duck Duck Splash: Played like Duck Duck Goose, but the chooser breaks the water balloon on the person’s head who they choose to be the chaser.
34. Leaky Water Relay: Participants race to fill a bucket with a leaky balloons. Whichever team fills their bucket first wins.
GET IN TOUCH
Please fill out the contact form and we will direct your enquiry to the appropriate professional.