Sieger Group designed some of the best team building exercises that may be included in the Beach Team Building activity. Facilitator will select the appropriate exercises to match the venue.
1. Beach Olympics: Beach Olympics comprises a series of fun, team “Olympic” beach games - all designed to challenge your team towards displaying the characteristics that go on to make a great team – like communication, trust, decision making and leadership!
2. Beach Obstacle Course: We create a beach obstacle course with whatever have on hand. An umbrella suspended between two beach chairs to jump over, towels to hop on, a sand castle to run around. Take turns running the obstacle course and see who is the fastest.
3. Sand Sculptures: Team building in the sand is a great way to boost both the fun and morale of your group or corporate team. We provide all the necessary equipment needed to turn the members of your group into accomplished sand sculptors. This includes shovels, tools, buckets, and plenty of encouragement. Building sand castles requires planning, patience, unity and teamwork. Practicing these skills promotes team spirit as you work hard to design and build a masterpiece.
4. Beach Scavenger Hunt: Participants will find the list of common beach items on a beach. Items such as shells, rocks, a hermit crab, seaweed, a feather, etc.
5. Beach Tug of War: Teams stand at either side of the line holding the rope at both ends. The teams then pull each other to their respective side. The team that crosses over the line loses.
6. Beach Volleyball: There is something about playing volleyball at the beach. Maybe it is because the sand cushions falls, so players are more aggressive. Whatever it is, beach volleyball is a favorite for young and old.
7. Sandman: Sandman can be decorated with pebbles, shells or rocks for eyes and mouths. Participants can use their creative skills to use other beach treasures such as feathers or seaweed for their sandman’s noses, arms, clothing, etc.
8. Picasso in the Sand: Participants uses a stick, hands, shovels, or rocks, have draw a picture, a word, or letters in the sand. Or even they use treasures collected on the beach to make a drawing.
9. Transfer Water: Teams need to transfer water from one side to the other using a combination of different equipment including canvas sheets and pipes with holes in them. Prepare to get very wet.
10. Hula Circle Relay: The teams must create a circle by holding hands. When the facilitator starts the teams get the hula hoop and must stop holding hands in order to put the hoop on the first person’s arm and lock hands again. The team must move the hoop from one hand to the next without breaking the circle. The team that is able to get the hula hoop going around for the most times wins.
11. Melt Ice Cube: Teams stand in lines. The first person in each lines receives an ice cube. The starter rubs the ice cube between their hands for as long as they can to see how quickly the ice cube can melt. Once that person gets too cold, the ice cube is passed to the next person in line
12. Towel Relay Race: Each team dips a towel in a sea water or bucket filled with water. The wet towel then passed from person to person and the last person in line that receives the wet towel must wring it out into a bucket. Then that person runs to the front of the line, dips the towel into the bucket of water and passes it on to the team. It continues until the first person in line is in the front again. The team that has the most water in their bucket is the winner.
13. Beach Soccer: Similar to regular soccer, but modified for Beach Team Building event. Played with a lighter or smaller ball and only 1 meter goal posts to keep things interesting.
14. Kettle of Fish: Teams stand in long lines facing each other back to front. At the head of each line there a bucket of water and at the other end a plastic empty container. A sponge is given to the person at the head of the line where the water bucket is filled.
15. Beach Darts: Facilitator switch the board for hand-drawn rings in the sand, the darts for pebbles or pretty shells. Participants will have get in to the hot competition. This game makes it one of the best beach games to participants play without them ruining their own enjoyment of the game.
16. Sand Pictionary: This is a similar to the Pictionary activity we play but here participants will play in beach sand. Participant picks out a piece of paper from the bucket and has to draw in the sand the object that is written on it. Other participants have to guess what is being drawn. After each correct guess the drawer then picks another bit of paper and keeps drawing as many objects as they can in 60 seconds time.
GET IN TOUCH
Please fill out the contact form and we will direct your enquiry to the appropriate professional.