Hula Hoops based activities are fun, high-energy, help your group set goals, strategize, communicate and support each other in order to complete a every task. Following are some fun and challenging team building games we can do with hula hoops.
1. Hoops Away: Hoops Away will help group set goals, strategize, communicate and support each other in order to complete a task. The group pass the hula hoop around the circle once so that everyone participates. The group to set a goal and see if they can do it faster in working through goal setting and strategizing.
2. Tic Tac Toe Relay: The game will be played 3 versus 3. Form 2 even teams in lines, giving each team 4 particular items. Teams will race one at a time and place an item in a hoop trying to get 3 in a row. The goal is to have your team get 3 in a row.
3. Hoop obstacle course: Setting up several hula hoops in a variety of shapes or patterns. Participants can run from hoop to hoop or jump in/out of the hoops.
4. Ring Toss: One participant put on a helmet and stand inside a hoop base. The other participant will take turns trying to toss a hula hoop over the human target from a predetermined spot. Each participant can have a turn donning the helmet.
5. Hula Crossing: Similar to a river crossing or junk yard-type challenge, we will use different-sized hula hoops to set up an exercise to move a team from one point to another.
6. All Aboard: Team is asked to get everyone inside the hula hoop with no hand or feet touching outside the circle. Use varying sizes of hula hoops to adjust to the group size to make it more challenging.
7. Hula Hut Tower: Teams make a hula hut but see how high they can stack them. No one has to go through the huts, however. Tallest tower wins bragging rights.
8. Helium Hoop: The team stands in a circle, and the goal is to move the Hula Hoop down from above waist height to the ground. There are certain restrictions in terms of how the Hula Hoop is allowed to be held. Without anyone’s fingertips coming off, their fingertips must be in contact with the hoop at all times. This activity takes a lot of team work and cooperation.
9. Hanging Targets: Hang hula hoops from tree branches with twine in different levels and distances from the throwing line and point value to each target. Each player has 5 turns to throw the beach ball through the targets and then add up the points.
10. Hula Hoop Roll Away: Participants should try to roll the hula hoop along the ground for as far as they can go. If you’d like to play this in competitive form than the one who rolls the farthest wins!
GET IN TOUCH
Please fill out the contact form and we will direct your enquiry to the appropriate professional.