Harness the power of music to get team working in sync
Music is a universal language, capable of passing down emotions better than any word or gesture. It puts communication in a direct way, tearing down any boundary or limit, speaking not only to mind but also to heart. It’s the perfect mean to spread company’s Vision and Mission to managers and employees and to make them feel part of a unique big mechanism, of a whole where everyone shares the same ideals and works for the same goal. Team will learn to align, act together and listen to each other: all qualities that are of the greatest importance for the team work! NO MUSICAL COMPETENCE IS REQUIRED.
1. Singing Musical Team Building: Wonderful team experience, participants study a song of choice and then perform together. The team will benefit from this wonderful, unique and motivating experience for a long time.
2. Singing and Songwriting Team Building: One song - one team. The custom-created lyrics and the singing of this song become a positive memory for a long time and create a unique and lasting feeling of belonging.
3. Rhythmic Team Building: Our interactive Power Team Building. Participants play together in a drum circle and react to rhythms that are spontaneously created. An impressive drum and percussion ensemble is created in no time at all that releases unexpected energy, has a strong, motivating effect and is incredibly fun.
4. Junkyard Items Musical Team Building: Teams use “junkyard” items to create their very own musical symphony, and learn how to work together as a cohesive team.
5. Lip Dub Team Building: One of the most fun activities! Disguise, Wigs, Choreographies and Rhythm: you won’t miss anything. It is a great opportunity to manifest creativity, give space to imagination, express one’s personality. Finally, it will improve the relationships inside the team, its level of cohesion and the quality of communication between the group’s members. And… fun is guaranteed!
6. Team Anthem: Anthems unify us by celebrating our history, traditions, and culture. Unify your company using music with an anthem written by your teams to express your purpose and values. Whether you are looking to open a conference with a memorable song that clarifies event goals or reflect on a shared experience by capturing the voice of your team, our world-class musicians and facilitators will guide you through discovery of your message and creation of your unique anthem. As always, no musical experience is required.
7. Karaoke Team Building: Karaoke can help build the confidence to stand up in front of people, making you less vulnerable in the real world. And it’s not just the singing. Holding a mic is automatically empowering and conducive to bantering and improvisation. Inhibitions are thrown out as the evening progresses. Once you have heard what the others are doing, you are sure you can do better, so take the mic and Perform! Give it your all and show us what you’ve got!
8. Culture Club Team Building: Culture Club Team Building is specifically designed to capture the voice of your teams and communicate key messaging outside of the traditional conference and events space. These custom songwriting programs take place over a series of sessions, inspiring your people to become ambassadors for the company’s purpose and core values, while developing a dynamic company culture. Through music-fueled working sessions, we helps express and align teams around your purpose and core values in an energetic, creative setting using songwriting. The result is a more integrated culture and consistent delivery of your brand across the company.
9. Music Race Competition: Music Race Competition Team Building is an exciting musical team challenge. Team building activity that combines music and sport to create great energy and involvement in the group. Singing, Dancing, Performance on stage is the format of Music Team Building.
10. Drumming Team Building: Drumming is one of the most powerful and effective team building activities out there. When it works, the effect is immediate, everyone can feel it and hear it and the energy raised is highly infectious – people just can’t help getting involved! You’ll find even the most reserved characters are soon beaming from ear to ear and stomping their hands and feet to the beat.
11. Body Percussion Team Building: Body Music that combines elements of various cultures goes back to prehistoric times when people communicated using sounds created with their own bodies. Nowadays, it is more and more often considered as a tool to create and develop relations, improve individual and team performance and, what is essential, to understand communication processes.
12. Corporate Orchestra Team Building: Experiential Learning with music and percussions. This is facilitated by using some instruments, recycled items and even some equipments to make sound by everyone in the team to realise their role to aware of the importance of every instrument to play music to feel the organisational setup. This activity helps to understand roles, alignment and collaboration, team motivation, harmony and integration between the different functions. It also develop mutual listening, communication, attention and willingness to get involved. This activity also gives high level of emotional engagement.
13. Dance Team Building: ancing as a team building activity can give insight into the dynamics that can exist within the team, group and individuals while having fun! Dancing is an excellent and fun to break down barriers, move out from comfort zone, improves greater team bonding, learning about self and others, proving that every great journey, new experience and effective change truly does begin within and with one step at a time.
14. Gospel Choir Team Building: Singing in choir is one of the most effective ways to develop team building. Gospel Choir Team Building enchant all with its musicality! It’s an occasion to let appear both Leadership and Team qualities.
15. Corporate Song Team Building: Write the lyrics of the song that represents your brand, sing all together and if require even shoot a real music video. It will remain to remind us of this experience… and the music will stick to our ears! Express anything you would like to convey through your corporate song! Your team will be motivated as never before!
16. Song Slam Team Building: Sieger Musicians and facilitators guide teams through every step of the process including the ultimate rockstar experience of performing on stage in front of a roaring crowd of peers, and backed by some of the industry’s top musicians. The seamless progression of the experience from team building to entertainment additionally creates efficiency for your event in terms of setup, logistics, and budget.
17. Blast Music Team Building: Blast music is fun and it is when everyone’s energy is starting to slump. Some people often get up and dance while others sing and clap during that moment. This helps in re-energizing a lot.
18. Harmonica Team Building: Harmonica Team Building is an incredible unique and fantastically fun musical themed corporate team building activity and highly rewarding one with fun and motivation. It will open individual’s minds to what is possible when they do not limit themselves. The achievement of playing music together in harmony unites teams, enhancing team dynamics in a unique and exciting way. The use of music is a proven way of opening peoples’ minds for developing creative thinking, innovation and lateral problem solving.
19. Boomwhackers Team Building: This activity is fast, furious and fun. Using pitched percussion tubes your group will be taught basic rhythm games before being split into groups of different musical pitches. Now they must work as a team using communication and listening skills to be able to play together and create a well known tune as one big percussive orchestra. This rhythm team building event really helps people to work as one unit and to appreciate their role as part of the whole. There are no leaders in this event and everyone is equally valued. If they work together the end result will be a really rewarding piece of music that demonstrates that the sum of the whole is greater than the individual.
20. Make a Music Video: This team building event is like no other. Here we bring all the equipment, outfits, and facilitators to help your team recreate a famous music video. This musical team building event is one they will never forget. We help them pick their roles, record their own vocal parts over our pre-recorded backing track and then guide them in planning their own music video. This is then shot on location with your team in full costume recreating the video. We then have it professionally edited and sent to you as an everlasting memento of the day.
21. Clap Happy Team Building: Participants Clap Happy with a bucket load of rubber gloves as they create a highly energised clapping orchestra! Clap Happy is a huge blast of colour, fun and energy, designed as an icebreaker or energiser. We start by issuing everyone in the room with coloured rubber gloves! Every colour follows a different clapping rhythm to create a colourful clapping orchestra. Our Facilitator will lead participants on a rhythm adventure relying on coordination, focus, communication, and teamwork. There will be three separate ‘clapping departments’ used to create one percussive performance. We add lots of participation and unique facilitation to create a clapping crescendo.
22. X-Factor Team Building: X-Factor Musical Team Building activity makes team members feel like the participants of the famous Television talent show! Participants must show off their talent, their best qualities as singers and dancers in order to convince the jury.
GET IN TOUCH
Please fill out the contact form and we will direct your enquiry to the appropriate professional.