Leadership, Discipline, Commitment &Amp; Ownership
If you want to explore, get your blood pumping or simply bond with your friends like never before then you’re in the right place. Sieger, have a wide range of outdoor pursuits to choose from, perfect for everything from activity weekends down to corporate events and team building. Sieger Adventure Team Building Activities is where fun and adrenaline come together with highly qualified, passionate instructors to give you the very best in adventure activities!
1. Army Obstacle Course: Obstacle course that can be looked at as an intense activity that can be carried out to promote team building and general fitness. It consists of obstacles like swing ladder, net crawl, zig-zag bar, network wire, ford, tyre crossing, rope ladder, pole walk, wall climbing and trampolin.
2. Wild Woozy: A terrific trust-building activity, the bridge will get pairs to support each other in more ways than one! The rest of the group must work to keep it a safe journey. Partners lean on each other for support as they traverse the length of the cables. How far apart can they go?! This element is designed so that a challenge can always exist, despite size and/or experience.
3. King's Finger: Depending on the height of the “finger” this station can be a serious challenge! This station requires a high level of physical support as participants are lifted into the air to remove the ring from the king's finger
4. Sport Climbing: The art of climbing natural rock faces has always attracted the enthusiastic trekker and the mountaineer. Over the years, to satiate the urge of climbers, artificial Rock climbing walls have been designed. These are specialized structures which offer varying levels of difficulty for the climbing sport. Distinct from rock climbing, this adventure sport is called ‘Sport Climbing’.
5. Tyre Climbing: Tyre climbing is a challenging and fun filled sport. This activity is a mobile activity, which can be set-up anywhere based on the client choice. Tyre Wall that has tyres tied into one another acting as a wall barrier to be climbed. For safety all climbers are first instructed and equipped with safety harnesses. This makes Climbing a safe and enjoyable sport for you to engage in with your friends, and you can have a light competition between and see who’ reaches the top, fastest!
6. Suspension Bridge: It is an adventure activity that is developed with the help of ropes and inspired by the real design of such bridges that lies in the different part of the world. It makes substantial use of strain somewhat than compression. Walking over the suspension bridge gives an adventurous feel due to its spontaneous swinging behavior.
7. Ladder Bridge: Ladder Bridge is created with the help of bamboos or aluminium rods or the logs as a ladder and fitted horizontally in the form of a bridge. Ropes are used to tie it to the poles or between trees. Ladder bridge is supposed to be common adventure activities frequently used these days by many adventures enthusiast.
8. Paint Ball: Paintball can be played in a natural and artificially developed area of different extent depends on the requirement and which players use for the strategic shield. Fun types in paintball shift, however, can incorporate finding and hold the flag, bullet limits, protect or assaulting a specific zone, or be holding objects of intrigue covered up in the performing stretch. Contingent upon the variation played, it can end from a moment to hours or even days depends on game playing scenario.
9. Camel Safari: A camel safari is the perfect way to discover desert regions – especially areas as historically and culturally rich as Rajasthan, or as vast and awe-inspiring as the Nubra Valley in Ladakh. Ensconce yourself contentedly on the back of an ungulate and admire the sand dunes around you extending for miles – as far as your eye can see. A camel can take you places where a jeep or ordinary motor vehicle will struggle to reach.
10. Canyoning: A canyon can be defined as a deep gorge with a narrow stream or river flowing through it. It is quite fascinating, how a small river carves a piece of land into something so alluring and majestic. Now, if you are wondering what canyoning is, the answer is easy. It is a recreational activity, wherein you explore a canyon. Though it cannot be explained in simpler terms, the activity is a little more complex than this.
11. Scuba Diving: Scuba diving is perhaps the best way to explore the fantastic underwater world, getting up close with the wonders and the secrets of this marine universe, with its breathtakingly colourful and diverse inhabitants. Floating below the azure waters, you are in an ethereal – sometimes hostile – environment, with a limited supply of air on your back and with only your fellow divers as your lifelines. Over the years and the decades, scuba diving has evolved into a non-competitive but a very exciting adventure sport.
12. Jeep Safari: A jeep safari is a modern-day caravan. These overland journeys often traverse through off-road terrain (read Spiti, Ladakh, Kutch), and are aimed at travellers with a penchant for adventure. The journey is more important than the destination in a jeep safari. And there is no better way to experience high mountain passes, beautiful valleys, stark deserts and lush forests! Most of India’s popular jeep safari trails are in North India, with Manali, Leh, Shimla, Nainital and Corbett being some of the key places that offer fixed departures.
13. Wildlife Safari: The term wildlife safari used to be associated with big-game hunts. Nowadays, people no longer “hunt” for wildlife but for observing all creatures great and small, in their natural habitats. This is sightseeing out in the Great Wide Open. There are various types of safari experiences, ranging from guided safaris, walking safaris, jeep safaris and fly-in safaris to more specialized types, among them elephant safaris, camel safaris, horse safaris, river safaris, balloon safaris, photographic safaris and accessible safaris for the disabled.
14. Paragliding: The dream of flying in the sky just like a bird is as old as human kind. You can make your dream come true with paragliding. This sport is considered to be risky, but the reality is that the safety of practitioners is quite high, especially compared to other adventure disciplines. Of course, you cannot paraglide unless you have undergone extensive training. There are numerous paragliding schools that you can select from. It is only natural for you to look for courses in your local area, but there are a number of other essential factors that you have to consider carefully as well.
15. Self Drive: Self-drive tours are perfect for those, who are equally concerned about the journey as they are about the destination. Driving endlessly through dense forests, desert areas or on superhighways will surely get you more excited and thrilled about your destination. The best thing about self-drive road trips is that you get the chance to explore the place at your own pace with full freedom and complete flexibility. How great does it sound that you do not have to follow any strict itinerary or a schedule while touring! You do things that you like, when you like and how you like. You can change the itinerary at any step or even elongate the tour if you like.
16. Cycling: Cycling (also known as bicycling or biking) is the riding of bicycles (also cycles, or bikes) for leisure or as part of competition. In many countries, the cycle is also an important mode of transport, more so in Asia (especially in Southeast Asia) and Africa. In Europe, cycling is predominantly a recreational activity. The continent is very much the hub of cycling as a competitive sport, but modern Europeans are increasingly inclined to use the bike as a favoured mode of transport (from home to office – and back). Indeed, across the world today, the cycle is the preferred means of conveyance for many commuters.
17. Off Roading: Off-roading is a rugged, in-the-wilds activity that involves navigating vehicles on dirt tracks, mountain paths or desert trails. It is pursued on terrain such as sand, gravel, snow, mud, rock, grassland, riverbeds (dry or with shallow water), and other natural terrain – away from unpaved surfaces.
18. Adventure Running: Adventure running, also called ‘trail running’ and ‘mountain running’, is a form of running that usually takes places over large distances and across challenging – and varied – terrain (flat or undulating, usually the latter) such as sand, tarmac, dirt tracks, mud, grass and mountain trails. This, then, is a solitary activity that’s ideal for the wilderness, one which allows the adventure runner to access places otherwise unreachable. Among the challenges an adventure runner is likely to face are high altitudes, snow, temperatures both high and low, and crossing rivers. Trail running, meanwhile, involves running or hiking over trails, usually in mountains, and incorporating a fair amount of ascending and descending.
19. Zorbing: Amongst the adventurous sports that feel rather childish and in fact take you back to your childhood days, Zorbing gives you an experience that is irreplaceable. Get inside the giant plastic ball and roll down the hill while shouting at the top of your lungs.
20. Desert Camping: A test of patience, strength, and endurance, desert camping is still one of the toughest things to get through in the list of adventure sports. A heat wave during the day and spine freezing cold wave at night, are you ready for the test?
GET IN TOUCH
Please fill out the contact form and we will direct your enquiry to the appropriate professional.