Access to top yoga + fitness classes, meditation, and mindfulness
Our Corporate Wellness & Fitness Program is growing. We’re here to make it less stressful for everyone, with easy to love programs designed to support your community's mental health and wellness and create happier, healthier and more productive teams. Imagine how your communities will feel when they know that you are taking care of them by giving them access to top yoga + fitness classes, meditation sessions, team building activities, resilience, and mindfulness trainings. And imagine how your bosses will feel when they learn these services are science backed, inexpensive and easy to access.
1. Corporate Fitness Program: We know that people can’t always make it into the fitness center, and stressful meetings or long commutes can suck a lot of energy out of employees. We believes that employee fitness is essential to increasing the productivity of the company they work for. Our experienced fitness trainer designs special fitness challenge ideas and incorporates them into the worksite fitness programs that give to each of our clients. customizes programs that will resonate with your employees and deliver real results. Our solutions include: Physical Activities, Fitness Challenges, Desk Exercise and Stretch Breaks.
2. Zumba Fitness in Workplace: Zumba is a dance form, which is considered one of the best stress busters for employees as well as a perfect workout regime. Those who are not comfortable with the machines in the gym will find Zumba a fun way to reduce stress and also shed some extra pounds. Zumba helps in toning overall body structure and reduces the pressure on joints as well. Overall, this is the perfect way to get your workforce in shape. The sessions that are offered include Zumba sessions depending on the time available to the employees. Either you can choose to send the employees to our establishment or hire our instructors to visit your workplace and provide Zumba sessions at the time of your choice. These sessions are conducted under the supervision of Zumba experts who are well versed in the dance regime.
3. Corporate Yoga: Long hours, multi-tasking, stiff competition, rigorous commute, irregular eating habits, sedentary desk jobs and bad sitting postures, all combine to create a pool of highly stressed, inefficient and thus despairing workforce. A growing number of businesses are finding that offering Yoga to their employees is a low-cost, preventive and holistic healthcare measure, making the discipline a resonating success with human resource teams looking for strategic returns on their wellness investments. Regular practitioners of Yoga would stress that its many benefits include emotional wellness, improved strength, flexibility, balance and postural alignment amongst others. In the boardrooms of companies, Yoga adds dimensions such as stress reduction, energy-enhancement, enhanced creativity and focus and healing for employees and convenience and increased productivity for the employer.
4. Mindfulness Training in Workplace: Today’s corporate leaders are focusing on mindfulness and its benefits for promoting health, resilience and professional and personal performance. Mindfulness is a powerful tool that can help upgrade our inner technology – the mind – to keep up with the demands of our increasingly complex world. Just like our bodies, our minds need training to function at their best. Mindfulness is a form of mental training that supports the mind to be more focussed, clear and effective and has been proven to be a powerful practice in effectively managing stress and creating optimal wellbeing. Mindfulness is sweeping across the globe and training has now been implemented in many different sectors, including schools, hospitals, corporations, and government. A number of different mindfulness training options and packages are available with us, all designed to improve focus, productivity, engagement, innovation and wellbeing within the workplace.
5. Corporate Gym Design and Installation: CEOs and other C-suite executives across the globe have become acutely aware of how employee health and wellness impact their bottom line. A happy workforce is a productive workforce. Wellness programs benefit business objectives on multiple levels. They help decrease absenteeism by boosting general health, or help increase productivity by ensuring better mental agility. Gyms represent the physical-fitness side of a wellness drive. They are a convenient and accessible means for employees to pursue their fitness goals, a space for relaxation or an outlet for frustration, and can be a place where relationships are built to buttress company cohesion. We provide corporate gym design and installation services for office buildings and workplaces. We work with you to create a modern multi-use office gym that offers fitness opportunities for everyone in the office. Our design service will ensure that there’s the right balance of equipment and space for people to move around and train together. We work with leading manufacturers to supply the most up to date fitness equipment for workplace gym spaces. With a variety of cardiovascular, strength, group exercise, functional rigs, walls and compact fitness tools, we can help you to achieve any office gym installation regardless of how ambitious it may be.
GET IN TOUCH
Please fill out the contact form and we will direct your enquiry to the appropriate professional.